Tuesday, August 26, 2008

The Chai Story

I'm sure some of you have come across this already but if you are a pet owner and you aren't aware of Chai's story then you've gotta go over here and read it this instant: http://thechaistory.blogspot.com/2008/08/chai-story.html

Chai is a beautiful dog who suffered a terrible injury recently owing to a potentially dangerous toy produced by the company Four Paws. His tongue got stuck in the toy and was damaged to the extent that it had to be amputated. This was owing to a fault in the product's design (a pimple ball with bell). And this is not a solitary incident. Apparently there was at least one more dog who suffered a fatal injury from this same product a couple of years ago - and yet the manufacturing company 'Four Paws' refuses to recall the product and compensate the owner of Chai - another case of corporate disregard and greed...what I fail to comprehend is how can people who claim to market products for pets be so callous...

So if you haven't already boycotted all products by Four Paws - you should seriously start considering now... 

2 comments:

Chairman Mao said...

We'd heard of this! Thankies fur helpin to spread the wurd. That's just awful about poor Chai!

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

Black Cat said...

Poor Chai! This is terrible, much worse than my stupid finger. The company needs to be closed down if they refuse to withdraw the product. Bleh!!! xxx

Post a Comment